W.A.W Restaurant @ Jalan Alor
W.A.W Restaurant
No. 1, Jalan Alor (Off Jalan Bukit Bintang),
Opposite to Nova Hotel
50200 Kuala Lumpur,
Phone : 603-2144 2463/ 603-2148 3413
I need to hand over some documents to my boss at Bukit Bintang area, so I meet up with my friend at Jln Alor for dinner after that. This restaurant is actually very famous for Grilled Chicken Wing and Grilled Fish, many patrons drop by for supper here. Well, we are having tai chow for dinner tonight. Total paid for dinner, RM58.20
No. 1, Jalan Alor (Off Jalan Bukit Bintang),
Opposite to Nova Hotel
50200 Kuala Lumpur,
Phone : 603-2144 2463/ 603-2148 3413
I need to hand over some documents to my boss at Bukit Bintang area, so I meet up with my friend at Jln Alor for dinner after that. This restaurant is actually very famous for Grilled Chicken Wing and Grilled Fish, many patrons drop by for supper here. Well, we are having tai chow for dinner tonight. Total paid for dinner, RM58.20
100Plus and Chinese Herbal Tea
Choy Sum with Oyster Sauce,
Fresh and chruncy vegetable but a bit to salty to my liking
Braised Local Beancurd with Pork Fillet and mushroom
I like local beancurd, and this dish fit my tastebudDeep Fried Tilapia with Sweet and Sour Sauce
Very Crispy but a bit oily, the sauce was a bit too sweetTotal paid for dinner, RM53.80
Comments