ABC and Cendul Malacca @ Taman OUG

ABC and Cendul Malacca @ OUG Night Market (Every Thursday)
Rating: 3.5/5
Menu and Price list
Everytime I saw the long queue over this stall I decided to walk away, but tonight I really wanted to try it out so I order and wait for my ABC patiently. The owner working non stop from the moment the ABC stall open, good business though.
ABC, RM3.50
Ok, tasted not bad, worth my time for queueing up, not much ingredient but nicely flavour with gula Melaka, Carnation milk and sugar syrup
Luk Luk, RM6.40
Stuffing Taufu, Beancurd Skin and Fishball, you know what I like most are the sweet bean sauce
Popiah, RM3.60
Lots of fried stuff, nice popiah skin and most important, very nice sweet sauce.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa Kampung Baru @ Suria Sabah

Winner Restaurant - Hakka Dishes @ Winner Hotel Kampung Air