Tasty Wok, Venetian Club @ Jalan Lintas

Tasty Wok
Location: Jalan Lintas, near Lido
$$-$$$
Ratings:
Food: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
Cleanliness: 4/5
Visit reviewed: 10/06/10
Honey Lemon RM5.50 each
I had saw an advertisement at Daily Express about the Breakfast which only cost RM5++ at Tasty Wok. Being curious about it, I went there for brunch with Elaine. By the time we reached, we missed the breakfast promotion as it was already passed 11am.

The drinks we ordered was quite pricey but by looking of the quantity of honey given, it is still worth of money. Not to forget, it tasted good too. Not too sweet, with lemon taste.
Wat Tan Ho RM8.00
Considering about the air-conditional place with good service and nice ambiance, paying RM8.00 for a Wat Tan Ho still seems to be reasonable. The Wat Tan Ho tasted good too. Thick egg's gravy with fresh seafood. It was flavourful.
Penang Fried Koay Teow RM8.00
After trying out the Char Koay Teow in KK, I'm still searching for the best Char Koay Teow which had a similar taste with the Char Koay Teow in KL or Penang. Although most of the time I was left with disappointment, this time, I think that it had a rather close to similar taste with the Char Koay Teow in KL. Maybe it was because plenty of cockles were used to fried the Koay Teow. My only qualm was the 'wok hei' taste that I like wasn't strong enough to satisfy my taste bud.
Below are some photos of the Breakfast promotion, Set Meal available and the ambiance of the restaurant.

Comments

Bibilui said…
I think I'm going there tonight.... the cha kuay teow looks good thought... thanks for the information anyway ... : )
maxer said…
is the wat tan ho served too small or the plates are too big.. rm8 its a bit pricey don't ya think..

Popular posts from this blog

Good Food List In KK, Sabah

Kedai Kopi Ria @ Damai

LUK LUK PRINCE @ KOPITIAM TANAMERA, LINTAS