Restoran Sun Ming @ Taman Connaught, Cheras

Restoran Sun Ming @ Taman Connaught, Cheras
Ratings:
Food: 5/5
Services: 3.5/5
Cleanliness: 3.5/5
Mum hang around this surburb most of the time, because one of my relative run a Kopitiam here so mum is pretty sure this restaurant serve good roasted meat. Suprisingly mum is very supportive towards my food blogging hobby, she always keep an eye for me, if there're any new or good restaurant she will sure suggest it to me. I find that mum also enjoy searching for good food, we were so happy when we really found something good out of a hidden corner.
Earlier, mum drove me and my brother to Hulu langat again for the Traditional Chinese Massage, as for my brother he injured his ankle while doing contact sport and for me, over exercise that causes muscle tightness. Ya, I sure know everything we do, we must find a balance in it but I'm doing it for a research using my own body for an experiment, which I always did over the years for many different experiments on exercise routine and result. I'd sure won't damage my own body cause I will always find ways to cure it. Yoga or exercise are my passion, is just like when you like photography, you'll try every differrent angle or way to take a good picture. I'm trying to find a shortcut to help people get more result in their routine.

After the massage we stop by Taman Connaught for lunch, to where mum suggested. It was fulled for the indoor seats so we just settle ourself at the al-fresco seat, it's a bit hot but can still manage. Popular order here: Roast Duck, Char Siu, Roast Pork, Sour Vegetable and Bean Sprout, others Yong Tau Foo and etc. Total paid for lunch, RM30.20

Our drinks
Roasted Meat Combination
We order 2 people serving of Roast Chicken Breast, Char Siu Pork and Sausage. My whole family member like chicken breast accept mum, I must highlight the Char Siu was the best and I like the sausage as well. A good Char Siu must have a chared or burn flavour with and even spread of fats and lean meat and well marinated, you definitely can get it here. I can see most people order roast duck here as well, me and my brother can't eat duck cause we just went for our chinese traditional massage, chinese believe duck triggers wind building up in our body so we have to avoid it.
Look at those fats, that's what made a good char siu, haha
Chinese Sausage
With strong barbeque and innerd parts aroma, my brother don't like it but I love it, tasted sweet and burn, nice
Lettuce with Oyster sauce (Large)
I like this vegetable, should opt. for some other green cause this one mainly high in water content, not much nutrient in it but it was a nice chruncy vegetable that even fussy eater like it
Nice fragrant chicken rice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Food List In KK, Sabah

LUK LUK PRINCE @ KOPITIAM TANAMERA, LINTAS

Kedai Kopi Ria @ Damai