YU KEE BAK KUT TEH, NAN PEI HANG MEDICAL HALL, NEW MAN TAI & BUAH-BUAHAN YONG @ GAYA STREET

YU KEE BAK KUT TEH, GAYA STREET
$$
Ratings:
Food: 4/5
Services: 3/5
Cleanliness: 3/5
Visit reviewed: 20/03/2010 
I'm having my dinner at Gaya Street today cause need to head to the bank in town to pay bils. Everywhere, I meant restaurants were pack, I was lucky to spot an empty table at Yu Kee, had my dinner here. Hopefully will not get too heaty and fall sick after a Bak Kut Teh meal, in this hot weather!!! Crazy hot, hazed!

According to Gary there's another Bak Kut Teh restaurant in town near Ang's Hotel, name "Kim Min Bak Kut Teh", I miss this out for my blog post, hmmm how come...I never saw the restaurant, never mind will have my dinner there soon. 
Lettuce with oyster sauce
 Pak Choy with oyster sauce
Bak Kut Teh Pork Stomach
 Bak Kut Teh Pork Intestine
 Bak Kut Teh Pork Ribs
 Pork Liver cooked in chinese wine
Tau Foo Pok
 Yau Char Kwai
Tonight Bak Kut Teh dinner, RM42.50
 So many people working at the same time, food are serve in fast speed
Look at the dinner crowds

After dinner I walk across the street to get some chinese herbs from the Chinese Medicine Shop, want to boil some herbal soup.


New Man Tai, one of my favourite place to have dinner when I go to town.
Check out my previous post to New Man Tai Restaurant (click on the link) on 8/11/2009


Then I make a move to Tong Hing area, going to get some fresh fruits at Buah-Buahan Yong. You can get vegetables, local and imported fruits from here

Imported Fruits, organic vegetables and local fruits
Ready cut fruits also available
Mango Juices
Chinese Cooling Herbal Tea
Pudding
Yogurt and Dessert


Today Meditation:
Anything will give up its secrets if you love it
enough. Not only have I found that when I talk
to the little flower or to the little peanut they
will give up their secrets, but I have found that
when I silently commune with people they give
up their secrets also, if you love them enough.

George Washington Carver

I've had friendships that almost weren't friendships. I would do things and spend time with these people, but we never discussed anything deeply. We never shared what was deeper inside of us, and we never allowed ourselves or each other to take a chance with each other. These were very common when I was young.

But now I treat my friendships differently. Now I try just to be there for the other person, to listen and to be open to whatever he or she says. I try to be understanding and respectful, and I try to relate on a deeper level. The result of this is first that I have far fewer friends, but second that the friends that I do have are able to "share their secrets" with me in ways that they wouldn't have been able to before.

Sometimes, just being able to talk and share what we feel is the best medicine that we can find. It's often better than a therapist, and it often helps us to find clarity where there was none before. If we love people enough, they will give up their secrets and that's not always for our benefit, but for theirs.

Love all God's creation, the whole and every grain of sand in it.
Love every leaf, every ray of God's light. 
Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. 
If you love everything,
you will perceive the divine mystery in things. 
Once you perceive it,
you will begin to comprehend it better every day. 
And you will come at last to love 
the whole world with an all embracing love.

Feodor Dostoevsky

Comments

Jo Tan said…
yummy bah kut teh near gaya street!!! :)
http://jotan23.blogspot.com/2010/12/day-two-gaya-sunday-market-kilas-river.html

Popular posts from this blog

Good Food List In KK, Sabah

LUK LUK PRINCE @ KOPITIAM TANAMERA, LINTAS

Kedai Kopi Ria @ Damai