San Francisco Coffee Co. @ Warisan Square

San Francisco Coffee Co.
Location: Corner Lot, same row with Times
$$-$$$
Ratings:
Food: 3.5/5
Service: 3/5
Cleanliness: 3/5
Dropped by at Warisan Square to get some books from Times Bookstore. Before that, I went to San Francisco for a simple breakfast.
Cordial Eggs Set, RM9.95 (choice of beverage: Coffee, Tea or Orange Juice)
Compared to Starbucks, the prices at San Francisco is more affordable. I used to be a regular customer at San Francisco just because of the sandwiches that they serves. 
This time, I opted for the Cordial Eggs Set. A simple yet delicious breakfast. Sometimes, it can be very relaxing just by having some quiet times alone with a good breakfast at a quiet cafe. During my childhood, mom will always prepared some toasts and half-boiled eggs for us to eat as breakfast. This Cordial Eggs Set reminded me of my childhood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Food List In KK, Sabah

YOYO CAFE @ Damai, Centrepoint and Lintas

LUK LUK PRINCE @ KOPITIAM TANAMERA, LINTAS